Molecular bombings and heroic brave medical workers

The famous picture of the next moment of the molecular bombings in Hiroshima.

Two photos taken three hours after the bomb attack on the town of Hiroshima Peace Memorial Museum are kept for exhibition. At the time, photographer Echito Matsushita has taken photos. After just taking two pictures, he did not put pressure on the camera shutter. The horror of the tragedy was so horrific, that his mind was not keeping his eyes open. Two of the pictures are now history as the picture taken in the shortest time after the molecular bombings.

It does not make sense to look at the photo, despite being a Janu cameraman, the pictures were not clear due to the shaking of Matsushita's finger while pressing the shutter. Nevertheless, there is no difficulty in understanding the depth of human suffering. In a film, a young man can be seen standing in a jumping position, in which there is a blackened object. When we went to the museum to look for a permanent exhibition a few days ago, the director of the Museum, Kenji Shiga, pointed fingers at the picture and wanted to know from our journalists that whether the young woman is holding the black in her lap, we can understand whether she is right or not. The director of the museum briefly explained it later, saying that the young man has kept his child blackened and he is jumping on two sides trying to ease the pain. In another film, some men and women gather in one place and try to collect powdered water with the pipe in their palms. In the same picture, some of the victims of the skin hanging from the body say how tragic they were after the moment of the attack.

Those who came down the road after the bombing of the people who suffered from the pain and pain, they were living doctors in the city and working doctors and medical workers. Although many of them were wounded, much of the nishi's call took them along with the people in distress. So, ignoring the horrors of radioactivity, Hiroshima's medical workers were standing beside the distressed people in an abusive situation. The staff of the city's Red Cross Hospital played a leading role among the doctors and physicians of Hiroshima that day. The hospital's main building, which is located only one and a half kilometers from the center of the explosion of the hypocenter or bomb, has been reduced to a panoramic burning fire.

Immediately after the bomb attack, when the wind blows, many houses of wood collapsed, and after a short time the fires began to spread everywhere, they were burnt to ashes in the fire. Many concrete buildings with the support of steel structures within 500 meters in diameter were collapsed due to the explosion and all the wooden houses of up to two kilometers were mixed up to the ground. If the fires started after the explosion spread all around, the real hell would be created inside the city. After the explosion at around 8:30 in the morning, up to three o'clock in the hot air flows over the city and 67 percent of the city's housing is completely erased. Apart from this, 24 percent of the homes were partially damaged. However, the long-term damaging effects on the human body are radioactive, with which the physician's knowledge at that time was very limited. As a result, many people have been following the traditional treatment system and they have been engaged in reducing the wounds of the injured people, and by doing such a great work, they themselves have been unknowingly radioactive.

Hiroshima Red Cross Hospital was started in May 1939. In the 237-bed hospital, 176 people were working with doctors and doctors. In addition to the hospital, a nursing school is also started at the same time. At the time of the molecular bombing, the total population of the city was approximately three and a half million. More than that, thousands of soldiers from the fifth division of Japan's royal army and school students gathered from different parts of the country to work as volunteers for the summer holidays. They were brought mainly to work to break the homes of the densely populated areas of the city center. Since the military was in the city, it was necessary to keep the densely populated areas clean to stop the spread of fire if fire-bomb attacks were necessary. Because of the voluntary Brigade of the students being mainly located in the city center, the victims of the bomb attacks are to be many of them.

Many of those who were still in the wounded after the explosion, were gathered in the Red Cross hospital in hopes of medical attention. On the other hand, many of the hospital staff and doctors were injured in the collapsed building and some of them lost their lives. At that time, the total number of doctors, nurses and health workers employed at the Red Cross Hospital was more than five hundred, among whom 51 died and more than 250 were injured. In spite of such situation, survivors and fewer doctors and medical workers, who did not delay, came forward to provide rescue and relief services to the injured. The shortage of medicines and medicines used for primary treatment was seen in front of doctors, which was a major obstacle. However, they continued their medical treatment activities for 24 hours a day after the bombing. After one day, the team of Japan Red Cross Association from Okayama, Yamaguchi and Hattori district started going to Hiroshima, the burden of a burden on the workers of Hiroshima Red Cross Hospital was slightly reduced. However, as a far-reaching reaction, many of them had to suffer in the next life.

Hiroshima Red Cross Hospital's brave doctor did not forget the Hiroshima. After the loss of the war, Japan's Hiroshima Red Cross Hospital got into a new building. The hospital is now considered to be the main center for the survival of the survivors from molecular bomb attacks. Many people of Hiroshima radioactive people are being treated there. And the memorial park, which has a number of memorial pillars, has been built beside the hospital to keep the memory of those hospitals who lost their lives in the bombings and subsequent reaction. The corpse of the student's body was roundly placed like a wreath in a painting linked to the Porcelain panel, which was brought to Hiroshima for carrying out various types of work. Apart from this, the entrance gate of the garden is part of the old building, the iron frame in which the iron frame tells how much of the monster power struck on Hiroshima City.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.