Fire in Sydney's water house

Fire in Sydney's water house

Fire in Sydney's water house
The authorities could not immediately explain the cause of the fire in the water. Photo: Collected

A devastating fire broke out in Sydney's Sydney Harbor on a quarter of a ton of money. No casualties were found in this.

The incident took place at the General Gordon Hotel around noon on Monday. If the fire spreads quickly, emergency services are called. Until the last news, 11 units of fire service were trying to bring the fire under control.

The whole Sydenham area covered the smoke from the fire. No train stopped at Sydenham railway station after the fire broke out in the waterway.

The authorities could not immediately explain the cause of the fire.

The bar was severely damaged in the fire. The upper half of the two-story bar broke down.

The bar was built in 1930. Its current owner bought it with 18.1 million Australian dollars last year.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.